Preserve your coronary heart wholesome and drop extra pounds with this scrumptious 1,200-calorie meal plan.
The meals and snacks in this eating regimen plan function heart-healthy meals beneficial for a cardiac eating regimen, like fiber-rich fruits, greens and entire grains, lean protein and fat like olive oil and avocado (see our full record of top 15 heart-healthy foods to eat). Saturated fats, added sugars and sodium (vitamins that may hurt your coronary heart in giant quantities) are saved to a minimum and as a substitute, dishes are seasoned with numerous herbs and spices to maintain issues flavorful and thrilling. With this straightforward meal plan, you may have wholesome meals for the week on the prepared!
Learn how to Meal Prep Your Week of Meals
- Meal prep the Spinach & Strawberry Meal-Prep Salad to have for lunch on Days 2 via 5. Retailer the salad in an air-tight container
Breakfast (271 energy)
- 1 serving Avocado Egg Toast
A.M. Snack (84 energy)
- 1 cup blueberries
Lunch (374 energy)
- 1 serving Loaded Black Bean Nacho Soup
P.M. Snack (62 energy)
- 1 medium orange
Dinner (457 energy)
- 1 serving Seared Salmon with Inexperienced Peppercorn Sauce
- 1 cup steamed inexperienced beans
- 1 baked medium pink potato, drizzled with 1 tsp. olive oil, 1 Tbsp. nonfat plain Greek yogurt and a pinch of pepper.
Every day Totals: 1,224 energy, 60 g protein, 142 g carbohydrates, 28 g fiber, 52 g fats, 11 g sat. fats., 828 mg sodium